Are you looking to showcase your work in a creative and beautiful way? WordPress portfolio and gallery plugins are exactly what you need.
Add a stunning gallery to your WordPress website to display your work, your latest blog posts, and more. Portfolio and gallery plugins give you the flexibility and power to display your content in the way you want.
Are you looking to create a beautiful portfolio for your work? You can do that with one of our portfolio and gallery plugins. Are you looking to showcase your blog items? You can do that, too!
WordPress portfolio and gallery plugins also give you the power to customize your websites and create exactly what you want.
Enjoy Unlimited Download of Portfolio and Gallery Plugins and more! Get Envato Elements Subscription
Envato Elements has a great collection of WordPress portfolio and galleries plugins that you can download for an affordable monthly subscription. But that’s not all, this unlimited subscription gives you unlimited downloads of 11+ million creative assets like themes, template kits, web templates, CMS templates, graphics, logos, and more. Enjoy all these benefits for an affordable monthly payment!
Here are some examples of WordPress porfolio and gallery plugins you can download:
Jeg Portfolio is the perfect choice for showcasing portfolio on your website. You can instantly customize font, color, style. and other CSS elements. It works well with your favorite WordPress themes.
Outstanding features of this WordPress portfolio plugin include:
- 3 clean responsive portfolio layouts
- 3 AJAX animation effects
- displays YouTube, SoundCloud, and Vimeo
- share on social media platforms
With this responsive gallery plugin for WordPress, you can display your posts and images in gallery form. You can even show multiple galleries in one page.
- grid, slider, ad masonry layouts
- over 20 hover effects
- typography setting for title and content
If you’re looking for a WordPress Portfolio plugin with plenty of styles for showcasing large full-size images, you can’t go wrong with Portfolio X.
To begin with, it has 16 portfolio designs to choose from, two widget styles, and 30 template variations each template with extensive customization options.
In addition, it supports custom CSS, custom Google fonts, theme fonts, and custom thumbnails.
The plugin is compatible with any WordPress theme and editor like Gutenberg, Elementor, WP Bakery Page Builder, Beaver Builder among others.
Best WordPress Portfolio and Gallery Plugins on CodeCanyon for 2023
Are you looking for a WordPress portfolio plugin to show off your latest work? CodeCanyon has the plugin for you. With a wide selection of portfolio plugins to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect plugin for your needs. Browse through the plugins available and find the best one for your project.
Essential Grid Gallery is the ultimate plugin for displaying your images, videos, and audio content with WordPress. It’s easy to use and offers a ton of customization. This plugin is perfect for creating a professional looking portfolio or gallery website and is even now available for Magento. Essential Grid Gallery is not only easy to use for beginners, there is also a dedicated video tutorials channel for beginners that will surely help you master this plugin. You can build your own skins and customize your gallery any way you want. There are over 50 starter grids available and all grids are responsive and mobile optimized, so your content will look great on any device. You can’t go wrong with Essential Grid Gallery!
- Essential Grid Gallery includes a visual skin editor that makes designing your own skins easy.
- You can easily import or export skins to help customize your gallery.
- This plugin is perfect for creating a professional looking portfolio or gallery website.
- There are over 50 starter grids available that are responsive and mobile optimized.
Essential Grid Gallery is not only easy to use, there is also a dedicated video tutorials channel for beginners,
2. Media Grid
Media Grid is the ultimate plugin to create responsive, filterable, and paginated portfolios. You can create unlimited layouts, mix up any media type dynamically or manually, and load any public post on your site. Get started fast with a pre-made layout, or build your own with the grid builder.
- unlimited layouts
- mix media dynamically
- load any public post on your site
- infinite scroll and numbered pagination
- complete SEO deeplink system
- unique SEO with custom tags
3. The Grid
The Grid is a premium WordPress plugin which allows you to display any custom post types in a fully customizable and responsive grid system. This plugin supports a wide range of post formats, uses a powerful admin panel, and supports social media streams. The Grid is the most advanced grid plugin for WordPress and also the only one with a touch slider, filters for developers, and many more features.
Some of the outstanding features are:
- fully customizable grid system
- supports all post formats
- custom admin panel and powerful functionality
- hosted, Vimeo, and YouTube video streaming
- combination filter option
4. Go Portfolio
Go Portfolio is a plugin that let’s you create beautiful WordPress portfolios in a few seconds. You can use your existing posts and portfolio or create new custom post types. There are a lot of options and features to choose from, so your portfolio will be perfect for you.
Some of the best features of this plugin are:
- responsive grid layout or horizontal slider layout
- height and width customizable vertical and horizontal spaces
- flexible percent based grid system with customizable vertical and horizontal spaces
- Visual Composer compatible
- works with your existing custom post types and regular blog posts
FAT Image gallery offers engaging and satisfying experience for your website visitors. First, the design is neat, uncluttered, focuses your visitors on the photography. You can show your photos in five styles: mason, grid, justified, album or carousel.
A dynamic settings panel makes it easy to customize by changing colors, font sizes, images sizes, hover background color spacing and more.
Other notable features of this gallery plugin include:
- ability to mix image and video
- support for YouTube and Vimeo
- gallery categories and gallery filters
- translation ready
- compatibile with WPBakery Page Builder
Finally, the developer gives you plenty of video tutorials to walk you through how to create different kinds of galleries.
WordPress Media Boxes allows you to display your content in beautiful grid portfolios. Users can view posts, clients, media, portfolios or galleries in fast loading grids. You can define your grid layout by choosing number of columns and width.
You can customize the plugin from the admin panel thanks to powerful features like
- lazy load
- filtering, sorting and search systems
- overlay effects
- load more buttons
- deep linking for shareable popup content
The popups supports images, videos, sounds, iframes, HTML text and AJAX content.
FAT Portfolio is fastest solution for showing your work in any language with the help of WPML translation. It comes with powerful shortcodes that you can use on any page or post. And what’s more, from settings panel you can customize color, image size, fonts, spacing and more.
Some powerful features include:
- 10 single portfolio layout for image and video
- 3 pagination types: page number, load more, infinite scroll
- 11 appear animation effect
- social gallery embed: Flickr, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo
- compatible with WPBakery
Tips for Creating a Portfolio
1. Include a variety of professional images in your portfolio.
Your portfolio is the best way to show off your skill set and abilities. One way to maximize your portfolio’s effectiveness is to include a variety of professional images. You can also add a brief personal statement to your portfolio.
2. Post a mix of work done for clients and personal work.
Create a portfolio on your WordPress site by posting a mix of work done for clients and personal work. This will allow potential employers to see what you are capable of and may also lead to them contacting you.
3. Include a resume with contact information.
Your resume should include your contact information, your work history, as well as skills and qualifications. You will also want to include any additional information that is important for the job you are applying for, including education or certifications.
4. Include a brief professional bio.
Create a brief professional bio that includes your educational background, any awards or accomplishments you’ve received, and any projects you are currently working on.
5. Include a list of the services you offer and the type of work you specialize in.
Include a list of the services you offer and the type of work you specialize in. This includes a list of the services and your specialization in them. If you are a graphic designer you would list the types of graphics you do, such as brochures, logos, or websites. If you are a web designer, you would list the types of sites you specialize in, like e-commerce or informational.
Get a Portfolio or Gallery Plugin Now!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to create beautiful galleries and portfolios on your website using a premium WordPress portfolio and gallery plugin from Envato Elements or CodeCanyon. This will help increase engagement on your website and satisfactory user experiences.
Get Your Envato Elements Subscription Now!
Get a free trial of Envato Elements now and gain access to millions of creative assets that you can download without any limitations for your creative work.
You will get:
- Unlimited downloads of 54+ million creative assets under one no-strings-attached subscription covered by a lifetime commercial license.
- Access to courses and tutorials on Envato Tuts+.
- No strings attached to your subscription. You can cancel anytime.
If you want to learn more, check out these related posts from Envato Tuts+.